Your best friend has four legs, so it only makes sense that you share him or her with everyone you meet. Even if your dog isn’t present wherever you go, you’ll be able to show off pictures of your pet thanks to the amazing line of products available that include portraits of your canine on them.
Here are five items you can put your pup’s picture onto:
- A calendar. Commemorate your furry friend by taking 12 pictures of your pet, one for each month of the year, and making a calendar out of it. In addition to being a practical item that you’ll use daily, it also highlights the different seasons of your dog’s life and serves as a wonderful keepsake that you treasure always.
- A pillow. Snuggling up with your favorite friend may not always be a possibility especially if you travel for work. Bringing along a pillow with your precious pooch’s face on it is almost as good. It makes you smile and gives you the comforts of home while you’re away.
- A t-shirt. Take your pet with you wherever you go by wearing their likeness on a shirt. People will want to know where you found such cute attire. You can then let them know about the animal you adopted from the shelter that inspired your wardrobe decision.
- A mug. Your office may have strict guidelines about decorating the space. That doesn’t mean that you can’t bring some character into your environment. A coffee mug with your dog’s face on it puts the p in personality!
- A poster. Even when your furry friend doesn’t feel like hanging around, he or she can hang on your wall. A poster of your pet is a fun way to personalize your space. Rather than hang prints of well-known artists, why not commission a portrait of your dog. It’s a one-of-a-kind memento that you’ll never forget.
These ideas are examples of the many things you can buy with your dog’s picture on them. If you have something in mind that you’d rather see made with your pup’s portrait, take a look at the many different arts and crafts retailers online. The demand for personalized products is high, so there are many different businesses that fulfill the need for pup portraiture.
Let your pup steal the spotlight by placing items with his or her face around your home. If you want a conversation starter, create a calendar, pillow or t-shirt with your furry friend’s visage on it. You’ll have something to remember them by long after they’ve left their forever home and crossed the rainbow bridge.